In the daily maintenance process, the nurses' time is about to be customised once a week for an average of two days of cleaning, which improves the cleanliness of the clothes. Because nurses often deal with the patients, at this point to strong their clothing disinfection is responsible for both patients and their reflect, avoid because of bacteria on the clothes do spread, the patient's immune system, as well as all aspects of disease problem. In the process of daily maintenance, in the sterilization box of clothes under the effect of high temperature, strong sterilization is necessary, because simple dust on the surface of the water can only be done processing, to nurse the connotation of the bacteria itself can't completely clear. In addition, the clothes can be ironed with iron, which will bring greater improvement to the smoothness of the dress.
In the daily maintenance process, you can add a little bit of laundry detergent or a gentle agent to help, and improve the overall protection effect and quality improvement of the clothes.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Analysis of the selection technique of professi...
- The following items are noted as follows
- Workshop work clothes material, style requirements
- The nurse wore ceremonial knowledge
- Anti-static ultra-clean fabric identification m...
- What is the design feature of the nurse's dress?
- How are the nurses' suits distinguished?
- What role does a job have?
- The cutting method of the sleeves of administra...
- The benefits of wearing uniform overalls at work