For antistatic fabrics, how to identify?
Here are six ways to do it:
1. Check the conductive fiber. The conductive fiber is the key material in the anti-static ultra-clean fabric, and the conductive fiber is checked to see whether the conductive fiber is added in accordance with the specification and what kind of conductive fiber is added.
2. Latitude and longitude density and resistance. The warp and weft density of the fabric was measured and compared with the weft density mirror. Surface resistance tester is used to measure the warp and weft resistance of the fabric and compare it.
3, contrast fabric process parameters, require suppliers to provide basic parameters of fabric, such as denier yarn, warp/weft density, fabric, finished product door picture, what conductive fiber dyeing shrinkage and use.
Look at the microstructure. Use high power put a mirror to see the cloth quality, compares the gaps between the fiber size, see the fiber surface attachments, whether fiber arrangement is neat, elastic consistent, such as elastic inconsistent when wearing and washing loose parts of the fiber is easy to grind hair, after wearing when dust.
5. Comparison. The principle of comparison is that the resistance is relatively small, such as the resistance is the same, and the resistance value is stable.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Analysis of the selection technique of professi...
- The following items are noted as follows
- Workshop work clothes material, style requirements
- The nurse wore ceremonial knowledge
- What is the design feature of the nurse's dress?
- How to maintain the nurse's daily routine?
- How are the nurses' suits distinguished?
- What role does a job have?
- The cutting method of the sleeves of administra...
- The benefits of wearing uniform overalls at work